Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the position is vital to the growth of business and will be assessed based on revenue generation and account development. Manages route to market – Primarily direct sales but may establish commissioned representative networks for assigned products. Manage assigned territory for maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Ongoing specific responsibilities and expectations include:
- Manage route to market – Primarily Direct Sales to customers, contractors, OEM or house-type accounts
- Drive direct sales and rep sales to achieve corporate sales goals
- Set region’s overall and annual action plans
- Provide periodic forecasts of monthly order intake as requested
- Maintain customer database within company CRM system
- Provide timely updates on competition
- Develop key influencer relationships within the region: Engineers, Contractors, etc.
- Travel to accounts in assigned territory, 50-70%
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Construction, Industrial Technology, Engineering or related field. Relevant experience in dust collection, air pollution control or pneumatic conveying systems is a plus.
- 3-5 Years of proven industrial sales with direct customer accounts. Experience selling Capital Goods and Projects to either end user owners, architects, engineer, OEM’s, etc. is preferable.
- Experience with hiring/managing and establishing a representative network in industrial markets
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience reporting to senior level management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a growth organization with progressive and evolving goals.
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment.
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, MS Office, MS Excel. Familiarity and preferred efficiency with CRM management tools (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.).
The company maintains its headquarters in Lenexa, Kansas USA. Preferably the position will be located within the region of sales responsibility to allow for the best coverage of customers, prospects and key influencer accounts.
The total compensation package will be commensurate and dependent upon the experience and qualifications of the individual. The position will also include a sales incentive plan tied to the performance within the assigned market. The position will also be eligible for other benefits as determined by location.
Health and dental insurance, paid holidays, and employer matched 401(k)
To apply, please upload a resume.