The Basics of Pneumatic Conveying
The Basics of Pneumatic Conveying training is ideal for reps looking to learn more about how pneumatic conveying concepts and their applications.
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. CST
Duration: 1 Hour with 15 minutes Q&A
Where: Virtual Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Mike Abare, National Sales Manager – Outside Sales Representatives
- Tom Leach, National Sales Manager – Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- David Barber, Technical Sales Rep – Pneumatic Conveying Systems
After participating in this training, attendees will:
- Learn about the basics of dilute phase pneumatic conveying (pressure and vacuum conveying systems)
- Understand the system requirements needed to quote a pneumatic conveying system
- Know the different components that are used to design a pneumatic conveying system
- CAMCORP pneumatic conveying system team is here to support our reps
- To add another REVENUE Stream to your rep firms offering
We are constantly looking for concept, ideas, and tools in our efforts to support our valued representatives. If you have any items (sales ideas, strategies, concepts, tools, etc.) you wish to share with the other reps, please contact Mike Abare.