The Basics of Dust Collection
The Basics of Dust Control training is ideal for reps looking to learn more about dust collection concepts and their applications.
Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Time: 10 a.m. CST
Duration: 1 Hour with 15 minutes Q&A
Where: Virtual Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Mike Abare, National Sales Manager – Outside Sales Representatives
- Tracy Janssen, Vice President Air Pollution Control
- Craig Kauffman, Sales Engineering Manager
After participating in this training, attendees will:
- Learn about the CAMCORP dust collector models
- Understand the system requirements needed to quote a dust collection system
- CAMCORP dust collection system team is here to support our reps
We are constantly looking for concept, ideas, and tools in our efforts to support our valued representatives. If you have any items (sales ideas, strategies, concepts, tools, etc.) you wish to share with the other reps, please contact Mike Abare.