System Selection Criteria - Vacuum vs. Pressure
The Basics of Pneumatic Conveying System Selection Criteria – Vacuum vs. Pressure is ideal for reps looking to learn more about pneumatic conveying coupled with some basic tools/concepts for effective pneumatic conveying sales.
- Mike Abare, National Sales Manager – Outside Sales Representatives
- Tom Leach, National Sales Manager – Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- David Barber, Technical Sales Rep – Pneumatic Conveying Systems
Agenda and Learning Objectives:
After participating in this training, attendees will:
- Current Events/ News
- 2020 Recognition
- Refresher on “The Basics of Pneumatic Conveying”
- How to begin selecting a pneumatic system – vacuum or pressure
- Confidence when meeting with a customer to discuss their pneumatic conveying applications
- Increased revenue from pneumatic conveying sales
We are constantly looking for concept, ideas, and tools in our efforts to support our valued representatives. If you have any items (sales ideas, strategies, concepts, tools, etc.) you wish to share with the other reps, please contact Mike Abare.