The NFPA Considerations training is ideal for reps looking to learn about the various explosion devices available and how to select the appropriate device(s) for your application.
- Mike Abare, National Sales Manager – Outside Sales Representatives
- Ralph Foiles, President, Process Protection, Inc.
After participating in this training, attendees will:
- Learn about the various explosion devices available and how to select the appropriate device(s) for your application.
- How to select the right explosion protection measure depending on the application and dust explosivity. This will include but not limited to venting and sizing, monitoring devices, isolation valves, and chemical suppression.
- Know how to spot potential dangers to help your customers understand the explosion protection measures they need in place to keep employees safe.
- Educate customers on the importance of explosion protection as well as proper maintenance and inspection of dust collectors.
We are constantly looking for concept, ideas, and tools in our efforts to support our valued representatives. If you have any items (sales ideas, strategies, concepts, tools, etc.) you wish to share with the other reps, please contact Mike Abare.