- All welded 10-or 12-gauge construction
- Materials of construction: carbon steel, stainless steel, abrasion resistant steel
- Standard white or envirogreen industrial 2-part epoxy
Cyclones have a unique place in the air pollution control industry. They can be used for larger particulate applications as a stand-alone dust collector or cyclones can serve as a primary separator prior to a baghouse.
Depending on the efficiency expectation, product and gas stream characteristics, and downstream equipment, cyclones are available with or without disengagement chambers. Let a CAMCORP sales engineer help you design the right cyclones for your application.
- Vortex disengagement chamber
- Structural supports
- Flanged inlet and outlet
- Flanged construction
- Wear liner
- Customized paint
- On food grade applications, grinding and polishing of the welds
CAMCORP Company Overview
Stainless Steel Capabilities
Dust Collectors by CAMCORP
Baghouse Maintenance Guidelines
HE- High Efficiency 2,200 - 12,600 CFM
HV - High Volume 6,200 - 71,600 CFM
SE - Standard Efficiency 20-8,000 CFM
Learn more about unique cyclone solutions for a wide range of industrial applications.