3 Coastal Drive, Willow Springs, MO
Camcorp is expanding and on a mission to find strong Welders responsible for fulfilling the orders generated by our sales department. It’s a busy place, but first, let us tell you a little about us and what we do.
Something About Us
Camcorp, located in Willow Springs, Missouri, is part of the Scheuch Group family of companies. Scheuch is a family-owned business with headquarters in Austria. We’ve been engineering innovative air and environmental technology for industrial applications for more than 50 years across the globe. Whether the solutions involve extraction, dedusting, conveying, flue gas purification, or plant manufacturing, Scheuch is a leading expert in a variety of industries, offering its customers’ application-specific, high-quality solutions to their air and environmental technology issues.
Something About the Position
Your role will be a key part of the CAMCORP organization as we continue to move forward with our goals for growth. If you’re looking for a great next step in your career, this position truly is it. With roughly 200 employees across the US, this position offers you the potential to grow with our organization while working with a highly collaborative team, especially for a candidate who steps into this role and owns it.
What You Can Expect from This Position
We’re on the lookout for talent. Regardless of whether you’re an experienced Welder or just getting started, we’re offering the following:
- A solid career path and training for those less experienced. There’s a clear track from entry level to lead, and you’ll be provided training and assistance in meeting your goals. We’re building craftspeople, and we’d like you to be one of them.
- Great benefits (healthcare starting at $80 a month) and a supportive work environment designed to help you achieve success
- Boot and eyewear programs
- Creature comforts such as bottled water, snacks, and company lunches
- We offer a $1,000.00 signing bonus—half payable at 6 months and half payable at a year.
Skills You Need to Bring with You
From a technical perspective, our ideal candidate will bring the following skills and experience with them:
- A minimum of a baseline welding education and previous experience are preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for the work
- A self-starter, high-energy, and positive individual who takes pride in a job well done
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and activities.
- A clear dedication to safety.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- And an overall dedication to their work and attendance—being present is one way you can contribute to the team’s success.
Something About Our Team
We’re a collaborative group, getting things done together, enjoying our collegial environment, and working with each other. Fit is really important to us. We’re a group of down-to-earth people who are willing to roll up our sleeves to get the job done; whoever comes to join us should have that same mindset, a sense of humor, a strong technical mind, accountability for deadlines, and self-motivation and energy.
Your Care Package
We offer a really competitive compensation package, great benefits, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to progress with us.
If you’re interested in learning more, we’d like to hear from you. Hit the apply button, send along your resume, and let us know why you think you’re the one for us with an artfully crafted cover letter. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.